Shopify has introduced a new framework for Themes called 2.0. This update makes it possible for merchants to easily customise any page on their website using sections. With Covet.pics, you'll have a Section ready to go for use on your pages.
This option will only appear if you have a 2.0 Theme active as your live Shopify theme. If it appears differently to the image below, you are using an older theme version and will need to embed with the older method. Click here for that guide.
1. Open Covet.pics and select your gallery from the left menu
2. Click the Customize Gallery tab
3. Select the Embed to a Website option
4. Copy the Embed ID
5. Click Open Theme Editor
6. Click Add Section
7. Under Apps, select the Covet.pics gallery option
8. Paste your Embed ID into the field
9. Click Save on the Theme Editor to save the changes