Connect your Instagram to your Facebook Business page:
To link your Instagram account to your brand's Facebook Page, you first need to be an admin of that Page on Facebook.
1. Open Facebook and go to your Business page profile
2. Under the Manage Page menu, click the Professional Dashboard link. If you don't see this, click Settings.
3. Go to Linked Accounts in the left menu. If you don't see this, click Instagram.
4. Click Connect Account, and log into your Instagram account
5. Your Instagram account Must be a Business profile - if not, follow the instructions onscreen to convert it
To connect via Mobile, see this: https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/356902681064399?helpref=hc_fnav
Connect Covet.pics to Facebook
1. In Covet.pics, click Instagram Connections in the left menu or go to your gallery and click the Configure Channels tab
2. Click Authenticate Facebook Account
3. Follow the instructions on Facebook - be sure to select all available Instagram Business accounts, even if you don't use them all on this account. Allow all permissions requested as well.
4. You should be returned to Covet.pics once the connection is successful
If you encounter an error - "no Instagram accounts found" - See this article
If you haven't connected your Instagram account to a page on Facebook, the connection will not work. Create a page, connect your Instagram account, and try again.
Add Instagram usernames to Covet.pics
1. In Covet.pics, select your gallery from the left menu
2. Click the Configure Channels tab and click Add Instagram Profile
3. In the popup, choose your @username from the dropdown menu
4. Select whether you want images to be approved automatically or manually and click Add
5. Click Save Gallery
You must connect your Instagram account to a Facebook page to be able to pull images from it. You must have a business Instagram account to do so. A Business Profile on Instagram can only be connected to a single Facebook Page. > https://www.facebook.com/help/502981923235522
To set up # Hashtags, see this guide.
Read more on this - Click here
If you're Instagram cannot connect to a new Facebook page
1. Disconnect your Instagram from your Facebook page by going to your Facebook page > Manage > Linked Accounts > Instagram > Disconnect
2. Switch your Instagram profile back to Personal via the Instagram mobile app
3. Go back to your Facebook page settings > Linked Accounts > Instagram > connect to your Instagram again
4. Follow the onscreen prompts to make your Instagram a business profile again
5. Reconnect with Facebook in Covet.pics via Account
You should then be able to go into a Gallery, click Gallery Settings, and add your Instagram username