- Hashtags are only available on paid plans.
- Hashtag images will only show an "@" symbol - Instagram does not allow us to pull usernames to show
1. Select your gallery from the left menu
2. Click the Configure Channels tab at the top
3. Click the Instagram Hashtag box and click Add Instagram Hashtag
4. In the popup, type in your #hashtag and select whether you want images to be approved automatically or manually
5. Click Add and you will see your new hashtag
6. Images should start to populate the gallery within 15 minutes. Refresh the page if not.
1. Select Product Gallery from the left menu
2. Select or search from your Product on the right side of the screen
3. Click + Hashtag
4. Type in your #hashtag and select Automatic or Manual
5. Click Save